Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Acrobat Pro 7.0 fillable forms HOW?

• Please log in to reply

Lady Maire

Lady Maire

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Aloha from Hilo, HI. MY office recently installed Acrobat Pro 7.0 in order to make forms fillable by our field inspectors, so that they may do it on line and send it back to our office- however, I am trying to convert the forms to the fillable format in Adobe designer. There are plenty of places that tell me I CAN do this, but nowhere clearly tells me HOW. I have checked their website and no luck. Does anyone know where I can get a step by step set of directions that are understandable? I did not think I was computer illiterate, but this makes me feel pretty ignorant. I can't figure out how to only have the boxes where I want things to be filled in. Otherwise there are boxes around everything on the pages. mahalo nui loa!

replies may be sent to either:
[email protected]
or
hofa@hawaiiorganicfarmers. org

Advertisements