Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Comp Crash

• Please log in to reply

Znender

Znender

• Pip
  • 9 posts
Hello, I've been using my comp for quite a while now and it has always functioned well...even tho i reformatted a few times to clean out some junk.
Until recently, I was running Photoshop and then my comp showed a Blue Screen tat covered the entire screen of the comp, then the screen deteorates to a Black screen and while it was in the Blue Screen, my comp was totally frozen and in the Black Screen.
I thought it might have been a bug or Wurm prob. so i formatted my comp.
Now then, I was installing my sound driver, when the Same Blue Screen appeared again and then the comp got frozen.
I thought it might have been a faulty Windows error, so i reinstalled the Windows with another copy that i have.
The Blue Screen appeared once more when i was installing the sound driver.
I then decided to scrap the sound driver and went on to using the comp.
I was using MSN and it chatted for a while but then the comp froze with that blue screen once again.
I then tried several more times and the same result happened again.

Anyone have any idea on how to fix this?
thanks

Advertisements

Znender

Znender

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
*bump* pls help?

Znender

Znender

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
*bump*
help

gerryf

gerryf

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 11,365 posts
unless you say what the error was, it is impossible to help.

Specifically, all the error information including STOP MESSAGE, and any parameters, as faulting module.