Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

ipod 4th gen ~ hoping to save photos....

• Please log in to reply

rileyfam3

rileyfam3

• PipPip
  • 46 posts

I have an ipod touch 4th generation. I've been using it the past few years and so a lot is on there using up memory. I am trying to figure out how to save all my photos (videos too, if possible).

I used to be able to post my photos to Pinterest, but lately when I try to do that it says Pinterest doesn't have access to them, even though the settings on my ipod are set to allow it. Is there a way to fix that? Because then at least I could save my photos to my Pinterest boards.

The other thing I was trying was to post my ipod photos and videos on facebook to save them there. But my ipod is now running so slow, I can't even access facebook anymore. So, if there isn't a way to fix my problem with Pinterest (mentioned above), is there a way to help clean out my ipod a bit so maybe it will start accessing facebook once again?

Thanks for any help or tips anyone might have.

Advertisements