Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Problem in sync Outlook2013

outlooksave message outlook 2013 outlook synchronization

• Please log in to reply

micromhd

micromhd

• Pip
  • 1 posts

I have dell venue 8 tablet and Office 2013 in it, wich i sync it's outlook with my webmail, but it seem working as interface not mail manager software, bucause when i clean a mail from webmail, it automatically cleaned from my outlook. i want to set my outlook on my tablet as a repository not as in interface. what i need to config in outlook?

thanks

Advertisements

sari

sari

GeekU Admin

• Community Leader
  • 21,806 posts
  • MVP

Hi, micromhd, and welcome to Geeks to Go! It sounds like you have your Outlook set up with an IMAP account, which is just an interface for webmail, and what you need is to set it up as a POP account - then it will act as a repository. Who is your email provider? I can help you find instructions for setting it up as a POP account.

sari