Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Website on TOR Network

Tor darknet xampp

• Please log in to reply

FunnyPocketBook

FunnyPocketBook

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Hey

I don't know if I am on the right forum here, so please excuse me if I am

I want to set up a .onion website on the TOR Network for my graduation project (mandatory to graduate). I use Windows 8.1 and I have installed xampp to use it as the webserver. 

I have followed the instructions on this website to set up the website on the TOR network. Everything went good and I was able to open my .onion website in the tor browser but when I restarted my computer, it didn't work anymore. I tried to start from zero again (uninstalling the tor browser and xmapp) and followed every step on the mentioned website but I couldn't get the website to work. 

Does anyone know how to make it work again? I really don't want to spend any money on it, but if there is no other way to do it, I am willing to spend some money.

Please don't say anything like "Don't do it, it is too dangerous" or something. I know that and I am willing to take the risk

Advertisements