Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Outlook Web Access Could Not Connect To Microsoft Exchange

Best Answer nikolasnilce , 25 July 2015 - 12:37 AM

there are many results from the error the following might help EDB Viewer Tool fromhttp://forums.techgu...tml#post9083162 If this does not help do a browser search (I used Google) on the follo... Go to the full post »

• Please log in to reply

owenwoods

owenwoods

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Hi ,,,,,,,,,,,, I m stuck at point, when i am trying to acess my mail thorgh owa i got a error Outlook Web Access could not connect to Microsoft Exchange. If the problem continues, contact technical support for your organization. Copy error details to clipboard Show details I tried a lot to shoot these problem but i can't can any one help me to shoot this proble . I m using Exchange server 2007 sp1 in server 2008 Thankx

Advertisements

Dashing star

Dashing star

• PipPipPip
  • 722 posts

Hello owenwoods  :welcome:,

Have you tried to restart  the stopped services configured to run
automatically in  Microsoft Exchange ?

Goto Start -> Administrative Tools -> services and restart especially
the following services

1. Microsoft Exchange Information Store
2.Microsoft Exchange POP3
3.Microsoft Exchange Mail Submission
4. Microsoft Exchange Unified Messaging
5.Microsoft Exchange System Attendant
6. Microsoft Exchange Transport.

nikolasnilce

nikolasnilce

• Pip
  • 2 posts
✓  Best Answer

there are many results from the error the following might help EDB Viewer Tool fromhttp://forums.techgu...tml#post9083162 If this does not help do a browser search (I used Google) on the following text (copy and paste it into the browser search field) microsoft.com Outlook Web Access could not connect to Microsoft Exchange