everything was good until this internet started going slow again can the malware return after delete?
internet going slow again [Closed]
Posted 01 August 2015 - 01:22 AM
Welcome to Geeks to Go--the friendliest online community dedicated to the sole goal of helping people from all around the world! I am Pyxis and I will be assisting you. As such, I would like to stress the following reminders:
- It is important that you do not install anything unless asked while the process is ongoing. Doing so may hinder or even complicate the cleaning of your system. You will get the chance to install things as you would like after the process has been completed.
- Ensure you take extra caution to precisely follow my instructions. Please only use the tools I have asked you to. The instructions for your computer are unique and should therefore only apply to your system.
- Since the cleaning process is quite delicate, your timely response is crucial. Topics are marked inactive and thus closed within 3 full days of no activity. If you deem I have overlooked your thread--which is in a matter of more than 48 hours--please send me a PM and I will get back to you shortly.
- Step 1
Download both versions of Farbar Recovery Scan Tool by Farbar from the links below and save them to your desktop.
- Simply double-click the program icon to run it. It will ask for administrator privileges. If the first one you tried does not work, try the other version.
- The program will initialize. Press Yes to accept the disclaimer.
- Put a check on Addition.
- Press the Scan button after.
- It will produce FRST.txt and Addition.txt on your desktop once done.
- Copy (CTRL + A and CTRL + C) and paste (CTRL + V) the content of the logs in your next reply.
- Logs to Post
In summary of the above, I will need you to post the following log(s):
- Addition.txt (Farbar Recovery Scan Tool)
- FRST.txt (Farbar Recovery Scan Tool)
Posted 04 August 2015 - 03:55 AM
If you need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member. This applies only to the original topic starter. Everyone else please begin a new topic.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users