Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Internet Display Errors

• Please log in to reply

stanulg1952

stanulg1952

• PipPip
  • 18 posts

Hi everybody :

I keep receiving "Page Can't Be Displayed" errors.  I have ATT as my ISP.  As a little background :   I live in Fort Pierce Florida.  I've lived here for 6 months.  I moved from West  Palm Beach (Florida).   Ever since I moved to Fort Pierce,  I've been getting these "Page Can't Be Displayed" errors intermittently.   I lived in West Palm Beach for 15 years, and I never had a problem with  this error.  Even though I have the same computer setup.  Every once in a while,  I run a scan on my System.  The latest scan found nothing.   Until I get another subscription to the Geek Squad,  I trying to find a solution to this dilemma.  I know it can only be either a problem with ATT or my computer system.  Would anyone have any ideas as to what could.....possibly....be the problem.  Even if it sounds outrageous.

stanulg1952

Advertisements

Dashing star

Dashing star

• PipPipPip
  • 722 posts

Hello,

Go to start-->type cmd.exe in search box-->when the name appears right click on it-->run as administrator-->type ipconfig /all-->paste the results here.

It is wired or wireless?

Router details?