- User double clicks on an Excel spreadsheet located on his computer, opens fine, as expected.
- User double clicks on an Excel spreadsheet located in a shared folder the following happens.
- If user has a spreadsheet opened, it closes the open spreadsheet and then opens a blank spreadsheet.
- If user doesn’t have a spreadsheet opened, it just opens a blank spreadsheet.
- User is running 64bit Office 2013 on machine running Windows 7.
I was just looking through the logs files for the computer and I didn’t find anything out of the ordinary.