Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Problem using MP3Rocket in Windows 10

• Please log in to reply

sten102

sten102

• Pip
  • 1 posts

MP3Rocket used to work fine, but now in Windows 10 it won't install. My virus checker (AVG) finds these threats: Malsign.Generic.BBF, Adware Installcore.AQC, then it says object name is ....mp3rocket_s(1).exe. Then it says 'Installation of mp3rocket failed'.

I tried another p2p software program - Limerunner - and got the same kind of messages.

Does this mean mp3rocket & limerunner aren't able to run on Windows 10? Is there a way around this? Will it be okay if I go back to Windows 8.1?

Thanks!

Advertisements

Dashing star

Dashing star

• PipPipPip
  • 722 posts

Hello sten102  :welcome: ,

MP3Rocket is not supported in windows 10.

However for P2P program  Sorry but according to the Terms of Use (TOU) that you agreed to when you made an account here, GeekstoGo does not provide any support for P2P programs at all except for removal assistance.  The TOU is located here for your reference.  See point #3