Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

GTX 660 to GTX 750 TI Upgrade

GTX 660 750 TI Upgrade

• Please log in to reply

terry1966

terry1966

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,143 posts

to be honest you have a good pc there, with it's i7 cpu etc, so if i was to upgrade anything for a bit of extra performance then yes first it would probably be the graphics card to something like the gtx970. :D

of course not being a heavy gamer then your new gtx750ti will do you fine. :thumbsup:

:popcorn:

Edited by terry1966, 01 October 2015 - 08:14 PM.

Advertisements

TheZorcs

TheZorcs

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts

Don't get me wrong, i love games, i spend most of my time playing games. i'm just not so much into "sexy amazing graphics", i prefer performance (to a certain level)

Ofcourse i don't want something to look pixelated. that would just be horrible. I just wanna play my games in max monitor resolution and decent texture quality.

with no issues or lag or excessive temperatures. i don't need anything else ;D