Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Outlook 2010 folders missing- FOUND THEM!

• Please log in to reply

Donna Mencacci

Donna Mencacci

• PipPip
  • 23 posts

I recently got a new computer. I was able to set up Outlook 2010 successfully except my folders are missing.  I copied the .pst file, and everything is there... contacts, calendar, tasks, sent mail, etc., but my folders are missing under saved mail.  One email is in the saved mail folder, but there are no other folders or emails.  Help!  

Edited by Donna Mencacci, 05 October 2015 - 03:57 PM.

Advertisements

paulhogan

paulhogan

• PipPip
  • 12 posts

Hi Donna,

Repair your PST file using scanpst.exe and then try to access the data file.

To know more about scanpst:  http://www.msoutlookware.com/free-utility/scan-pst.html

Cheers
Paul Haugan

briefcasejoe2011

briefcasejoe2011

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi,

There are many third-party Outlook recovery tools you can try, below is a list of them:

Nearly all these tools provide a free trial so you can try first to see if a tool works before purchase it.