I have recently bought Payday 2 through Steam and I've looked at the min spec's to run it and thought my computer could cut it.
Min requirements for it:
OS:Windows XP SP3.
- Processor:2 GHz Intel Dual Core Processor.
- Memory:2 GB RAM.
- Graphics:NVIDIA GeForce 8800/ATI Radeon HD 2600 (256MB minimum)
- Hard Drive:13 GB HD space.
- Sound:DirectX 9.0c compatible.
OS: Windows 10 Home 64-bit
- Processor: AMD K16 quad core 1.8 GHz
- Memory: DDR3 8192 MBytes
- Graphics: AMD A6-6310 APU (4CPU) ~1.8 GHz
- DirectX®: 12.0
- Hard Drive: new computer with 1tb
- Sound: Realtek HD
Now I can see the processor lacks by .2 GHz but I dont know how much affect that would have. Can anyone tell me why I would only run at about 10 FPS on the lowest video settings and lowest resolution? I've tried large address aware through a program because it's version is 32; it only has a 32 bit version, but in saying that it still should be able to operate on 4gb RAM. I've also tried -heapsize through Steam and no luck any help?