If you run FRST I will try to remove it manually ..
But, first :
Please download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware to your desktop
- Double-click mbam-setup-version.exe and follow the prompts to install the program.
- At the end, be sure a check-mark is placed next to the following:
- Ensure that "Enable free trial of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Premium" is unchecked
- Launch Malwarebytes Anti-Malware
- Then click Finish.
- If an update is found, you will be prompted to download and install the latest version.
- Once the program has loaded, select Scan now. Or select the Threat Scan from the Scan menu.
- When the scan is complete , make sure that everything is set to "Quarantine", and click Apply Actions.
- Reboot your computer if prompted.
If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove,you will be presented with 1 of 2 prompts,click OK to either and let MBAM proceed with the disinfection process. If asked to restart the computer, please do so immediatly.
To access logs from Malwarebytes Anti-Malware 2.0:
1.Open Malwarebytes Anti-Malware 2.0
2.Click History > Application Logs
3.Double-click the log you would like to open
Scan Logs record detections from manual scans, including threats detected and the actions taken against them
To save a Scan Log:
1.Open the log file you would like to save
3.Choose to export to a .txt
4.Choose a folder to save the log file in, then click Save
5.Post that log here