Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

page fault in unpaged area bsod

• Please log in to reply

wossie

wossie

• PipPip
  • 27 posts

I`ve had a look around for this problem, most probable answer is faulty ram. The ram has been checked and no faults reported. When I boot into windows pc is fine for roughly 5 mins then it shuts down with the bsod and the fault. I can boot into safe mode with networking and I don't have any problems at all, what is going on ?? is there a fix for this or is my h/d dying. Any help be appreciated.

Advertisements

wossie

wossie

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

I have used the h/d error tools to try to fix this. I am unable to use system restore in safe mode with networking

Ztruker

Ztruker

Member 5k

• Technician
  • 7,091 posts

Zip up the last 3-4 minidumps from C:\Windows\minidump then upload the resulting .zip file here so we can look at them. May give a clue to what is the real cause of the problem. Also may not but worth a look.

wossie

wossie

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Problem fixed, missing drivers . thanks