Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

emailing an Instagram photo

Best Answer MattFS , 01 February 2016 - 10:19 AM

You can use this website to download photos from instagram.com: www.dinsta.com Just go to Instagram.com, find the image you want to download, copy the link (from the address bar at the to... Go to the full post »

• Please log in to reply

batpark

batpark

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,064 posts

After logging into Instagram I see several dozen photos posted by another user. Would someone please tell me how I select a particular photo and attach it or embed it into an email message? Thanks. ... batpark

Advertisements

MattFS

MattFS

• PipPipPip
  • 168 posts

Are you on a phone? If so what model is it?

batpark

batpark

Member 1K

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,064 posts

Thanks. My question (how to email a single photo from among an array of Instagram  photos) refers to using Instagram on a W8.1 desktop. ....batpark

MattFS

MattFS

• PipPipPip
  • 168 posts
✓  Best Answer

You can use this website to download photos from instagram.com: www.dinsta.com

Just go to Instagram.com, find the image you want to download, copy the link (from the address bar at the top of your browser), and paste the link on the dinsta web site. From there you can download the image to your computer and attach it to an email as normal. Let me know if you need help attaching images to emails as well!

batpark

batpark

Member 1K

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,064 posts

Matt: Great. Thanks. Works fine.

That instagram image that I selected and then emailed, its stored on my PC, right? In what folder?

FWIW, I am using a W8.1 desktop pc.

...batpark

MattFS

MattFS

• PipPipPip
  • 168 posts

Yes, when you clicked the Download button it saved the image to your computer. It will have been saved in whatever your default "downloads" folder is. Usually this is either the "Downloads" folder in your User folder (C:\Users\*Your user name*\Downloads) or possibly on your Desktop. Depending on the web browser you use, you may be able to pull up a history of the files you've downloaded which will show you the exact location the file downloaded to.