Sorry for the delay. Please do the following.
Step#1 - Run Windows Repairs
Warning: this fix is specific to the user in this thread. No one else should follow these instructions as it may cause more harm than good. If you are after assistance, please start a thread of your own.
1. Download Windows Repair (All-in-One) Portable to your desktop.
2. Once the file is downloaded, right-click on the file on your desktop and choose Extract All...
3. Keep the defaults and click the Extract button.
4. A folder named tweaking.com_windows_repair_aio will be extracted to the desktop. Once the extraction is complete the folder will open.
5. Inside this folder, there is a folder named Tweaking.com - Windows Repair. Open this folder as well.
6. Double-click on Repair_Windows.exe to open. Note: Please make sure all of your programs are closed and anything you were working on is saved as we will be rebooting.
7. When the program opens, click the Reboot to Safe Mode button at the bottom of the screen. Answer Yes to allow.
8. Once rebooted into Safe Mode, open the program again. When the program opens, click the Repairs tab and click the Open Repairs button.
9. A backup of your registry will be made. After a few moments you will have many options from which you can choose.
10. Please click the Unselect All button and then click to enable only the following ones:
01 - Reset Registry Permissions
02 - Reset File Permissions
03 - Reset Service Permissions
04 - Register System Files
05 - Repair WMI
06 - Repair Windows Firewall
10 - Remove Policies Set By Infection
14 - Remove Temp Files
15 - Repair Proxy Settings
11. Ensure the Restart check box is selected and click the Start Repairs button in the lower right of the screen. This may take some time to run so be patient.
12. Once the fixes are complete you will be prompted to restart your machine. Answer Yes.