Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

I need help with overclocking my Fx-8350

• Please log in to reply

• Pip
  • 1 posts

If anyone can help me please reply because it's driving me nuts i will share more detail when someone replies

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 19,686 posts

:welcome:    McJokerr,

OCing is not something that we generally deal with on this forum other than putting things right when an OC has gone bad but if you tell us what your particular questions or issues are we will do our best to help, it would help if you also let us know what other hardware you have, brand and model name or number for the MB, Ram (including the amount) video card, PSU, case and cooling fan arrangement.

WTT Tech Teacher

• Tech Academy Moderator
  • 510 posts

Edit by paws: I see phillpower 2 beat to the reply (again!) I must learn to type a little faster!

Hi McJokker, and welcome to the forum.

It might be worth while casting your eye over this, before you start.

Lots of good general information.