Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Chrome History

chrome internet history

• Please log in to reply

Chazfem

Chazfem

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Hi, could anyone help me find deleted internet history on Chrome?

I was watching some videos on youtube last Sunday and really want to find them again but have been unsuccessful. Usually it would just show up in my youtube

history but I used a different browser to normal and so I wasn't signed in when I viewed them. There was a critical update on Monday so I rolled that back and some

of the history came back for that day but not for Sunday.

I've tried ipconfig/displaydns in cmd, checked cookies, and run the script below but cant find anything for the day I need. It's just kind of annoying me now, there must be a way!

@echo off
Powershell -noexit "ipconfig /displaydns | select-string 'Record Name' | foreach-object { $_.ToString().Split(' ')[-1]   } | Sort | Out-Gridview"

Advertisements

rockmilk

rockmilk

Certified monkey.

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,773 posts

You are going to need an index.dat viewer, if that does not help you then there is no hope.