Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Logitech X-530 speaker problems

• Please log in to reply

Darryl

Darryl

• PipPip
  • 76 posts
I had these hooked up and workin properly for a while, but I moved my computer to another room today and when i hooked it back up not all the speaker will work properly. I can only get Centre and sub, front left and front right and sub, or rear left and rear right and sub. I had these problems when i first hooked them up but my brother managed to fix them and he can't remember how he did it last time. I have Sound Blaster Live 24Bit sound card :tazz:

Advertisements

gerryf

gerryf

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 11,365 posts
what does you manual say?

with surround speakers and high end soundcards. the normal output jacks rarely apply...instead, you need to use a configurate utility and put the speaker jacks in unconventional places.

Darryl

Darryl

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts
the speakers are now workin properly when i run a check using the soundcard software, so im guessin they are connected properly. But when i try to play mp3's, I can still only get front, back or center speakers plus the subwoofer :tazz:

Darryl

Darryl

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts
any one have another idea?

Darryl

Darryl

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts
:tazz: