Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

White Smoke after PC Upgrade

• Please log in to reply

terry1966

terry1966

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,143 posts

ok doesn't look like rkinner is able to help with your dll problem (or hasn't seen it yet.) so have you sorted it yourself or do you still need help there?

if so i'd see what ipqsoft software is on your pc and try re-installing it again and with luck that will fix the dll not found problem.

:popcorn:

Advertisements

RKinner

RKinner

Malware Expert

• Expert
  • 24,625 posts
  • MVP

"zwglikjx.dll"  does not show up when Googled so it's a random named dll which means malware.   Ditto for the second error.   Probably your anti-virus caught them and removed the dlls but didn't remove the registry entries.  You could probably use Autoruns

Download Save and Run the program by right clicking and Run As Admin.

to find and uncheck the entries causing the errors but you might want to either start a new post in our malware forum (include your FRST and Addition.txt logs as asked for in the top post) or if you're done with Hardware problems  I can ask an admin to move this post to Malware.

Skyfer

Skyfer

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Thanks for all your help! As for that last error, I fixed it with a clean install of Windows 10 (needed to do that anyway for UEFI). However, now I'm faced with this error: http://www.geekstogo...be-unavailable/