Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Thank you!

• Please log in to reply

Marmaduke

Marmaduke

• PipPip
  • 24 posts
Good Morning everyone, this is my first post and I felt is appropriate to come in here and say thank you for saving my PC.
All I did was follow the one "Must Read" post and sure enough it worked and I am back to normal. Well, stronger than normal now.
Thank you for all your help!

Marmaduke

Advertisements

Resident_Blonde

Resident_Blonde

Formerly known as "Crafty_Girl"

• PipPipPip
  • 558 posts
Hi ;) Marmaduke and welcome! :tazz:

That is just awesome! Lets just hope you stay that lucky in the future.
I have just explained to another newbie that if he follows the Must Read area, that he could possibly get his puter fixed and not needing to go into the Malware help section.

I'm glad that we were able to help you as well as the products we have to offer.

If you have any questions, Please don't hesitate to ask. We are more than willing to keep you from having any viruse/malware.

Totally off subject. Is your name from the cartoon character?
I love Marmaduke :tazz:

Stay well ;)

;)

Marmaduke

Marmaduke

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
Good Morning,
Thank you for your response. Yes, my name is from the cartoon character. I acquired the name a long time ago. I am 6'5" tall and somewhat clumbsy. One day in a store I tripped and one of my friends said I was like Marmaduke the great dane and it has stuck ever since. :tazz:

By the way, yesterday morning I photocopied the post and handed it out to bout a dozen people in my department who I know are internet junkies.

You folks are the best!

Have a great day!

Marmaduke

Resident_Blonde

Resident_Blonde

Formerly known as "Crafty_Girl"

• PipPipPip
  • 558 posts
Thanks for the compliments ;)

And being clumsy, that's to funny.... My sister can see you sitting on the floor, and still trip over ya :tazz:

;)

Marmaduke

Marmaduke

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Thanks for the compliments  ;)

And being clumsy, that's to funny.... My sister can see you sitting on the floor, and still trip over ya  :tazz:
;)

View Post

LOL!
Her and I need to go Bowling!

Marm