Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

POKEMON GO, anyone?

• Please log in to reply

Jungchoi8

Jungchoi8

• PipPip
  • 11 posts

i think almost everyone is going crazy to this new lunch game... have you played it?  :geek:

Advertisements

DonnaB

DonnaB

Miss Congeniality

• GeekU Moderator
  • 8,529 posts
Not sure this game will turn out to be a good thing after all.

Pokemon Go: Major Highway Accident After Man Stops In Middle Of Highway To Catch Pikachu!

Aura

Aura

Special Ops

• Malware Removal
  • 2,563 posts

Me and my colleague went to eat lunch outside, and on the way back, while I was driving, I was going a bit under the speed limit (there was no one behind) and he managed to catch 7 Pokemons. Next Friday, it's my turn! :P

zep516

zep516

Trusted Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 8,093 posts

Next Friday, it's my turn!

Pokémon are generally found near water !

Aura

Aura

Special Ops

• Malware Removal
  • 2,563 posts
Then I'll go play by the bridge or something and see what I can catch! Thanks! :)

zep516

zep516

Trusted Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 8,093 posts
"A man fell off a bridge while playing Pokemon Go"

So

Just watch your step, always know where your hands and feet are :)

DonnaB

DonnaB

Miss Congeniality

• GeekU Moderator
  • 8,529 posts
And many other precarious situations you might find yourself in. 2 California men fall off edge of ocean bluff while playing 'Pokemon Go' . You're a valued friend and fellow associate, Aura. We can't afford to loose you! ;)

Lady_Rocker

Lady_Rocker

• PipPipPip
  • 168 posts

it's quickly becoming a HUGE craze on Guam!  

I'm only on Level 13 (Team Instinct - yellow team), and I only installed it because of my kids.  It's actually a fun family affair!  Played with precautions as one assigned driver DOES NOT PLAY while chauffeuring (LOL) - usually me, because my kids are over Level 16 already.

Walking around parks and malls, again we go as a group as mugging seems to become a reality here for the lone hunters (aka walkers).

It's fun, but some GPS glitches on Guam makes it inconvenient.

OH! And many of my colleagues who swore NOT to play it , suddenly find themselves addicted!