Malware was added to my laptop computer and no i cannot acces through
Posted 11 August 2016 - 12:25 AM
You must have had access to another computer to be able to post here.
Using that computer, download Farbar Recovery Scan Tool from here (use the green download button - near the top of your screen) and save it to a flash drive or some such.
Note: You need to run the version compatible with your system. If you are not sure which version applies to your system download both of them and try to run them. Only one of them will run on your system, that will be the right version.
Plug the flashdrive into the broken computer. Boot into Safe Mode:-
How to boot into Safe Mode:
1) Restart your computer
2) After hearing your computer beep once during startup, but before the Windows icon appears, tap F8 continually.
3) If you are asked what mode to bootup in press Esc to boot in the default settings
4) Instead of Windows loading as normal, a menu should appear
5) Select the option to run Windows in Safe Mode and see if you can navigate to the flash drive.
Tell me if you find a problem.
If you can find the flash drive.
- Right click on FRST to run as administrator. When the tool opens click Yes to disclaimer.
- Press Scan button.
- It will produce a log called (FRST.txt) on the flash drive.
- Please copy and paste log back here.
- The first time the tool is run, it makes also another log (Addition.txt). Please also paste that into your reply.
If foregoing doesn't work we will try a different approach, we have a number of options.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users