Is this too wild of an idea? I was thinking it would be nice to have a high end tower hooked up to my TV (play blue rays, ect) but then also use a tablet as a mobile monitor for it to play games, photoshop, write, ect without being tethered to a desk and tower.. My thoughts behind this is having a more powerful machine for less that I can use like a laptop whenever I want to. My current laptop is doesn't have the horses to run photoshop as well as I would like and besides that I am tired of have so many devices all over and felt like it would decrease my needs.. am I crazy? and is this possible?
Using a touch screen tablet or laptop as a mobile monitor for a cpu?
Posted 19 August 2016 - 05:01 AM
1. Microsoft Remote desktop Assistant is an application that help to remotly control you PC with your any mobile device. Its configuration is a little complex. I think newbies can't configure it but it works awesome.
2. Try PC Remote. This application will be installed on your mobile device. you need to installed application on your mobile device and server on your PC as well.
How To Connect:
1. Download PC Remote from google PlayStore. installed in on you mobile device. (android 4.0.2 or up)
2. Install PC Remote Server from http://www.pcremoteserver.comon the remote PC that you want to control.
3. Open PC Remote app and connect to the remote PC on the same network.
Note: Remote Pc also required .netframwork if you have not installed before then Download.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users