Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

System and Compressed Memory (Resolved).

- - - - -

Best Answer phillpower2 , 25 August 2016 - 04:08 AM

My apologies NoobNewbie, had a bit of a memory lapse and had it in my head that you had Windows on C: and games + movies on D:   Something to keep in mind for the future, Windows is... Go to the full post »

• Please log in to reply

NoobNewbie

NoobNewbie

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

So sorry I forgot everything about this
After downloading the update successfully when I went back to my own country, the lagging seems not to persist and most importantly the blue screen had not been showing up anymore.

Everything seems find although sometimes i still get some lags but it's no big deal and I am a high tolerance person so yeah
Also I seem to cant find the system and compressed memory service again, however not having a high physical memory problem seems to be more good than bad so Im happy with the out come.

At last thanks technician for helping me so much with the fast response and effective instructions.
:D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

Advertisements

phillpower2

phillpower2

Mechanised Mod

• Global Moderator
  • 24,780 posts

Thank you for letting us know that assistance was no longer required, your feedback may prove helpful to others  looking for help with a similar problem  :thumbsup: