Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

How do I get a Thunderbolt signal to a PC

Mac Thunderbolt Video

• Please log in to reply

WesChap

WesChap

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Ok, So here's the skinny and I am humble enough to know what I don't know.

My church is starting to live stream services. We set up our Mac as the streaming machine but it is also our main media presenter. SO whenever we play a video and live stream there is a crazy audio loop. The Solution is to use a separate machine. Great. Done BUT HERE's The Issue.  we are capturing video using THIS (The Black magic ultra studio Mini Recorder)  It takes HDMI in and is Thunderbolt out. 

I now need to get that Thunderbolt signal Into the PC machine that we're now going to be streaming from.  Another Mac is off the table. Am I screwed and do I just need to get a new interface for the new machine?

Help Please, and many thanks in advance

Rob.

I've also attached a pic of the pc specs.

Attached Thumbnails

• IMG_20160912_114129451.jpg

Edited by WesChap, 14 September 2016 - 10:06 AM.

Advertisements