Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Windows 10 Hanged During Startup Screen

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply

bangsat78

bangsat78

• Pip
  • 2 posts

I was running on windows 10 all this while without any problems before....But when i tried switching on my desktop today and when it was trying to load the windows 10, suddenly it... just hanged....At the bottom it says "Please press DEL or F2 to enter UEFI BIOS setting" but when i tried pressing any of those two...nothing happening....the buttons didn't work...As if my keyboard stopped functioning....Since then i couldn't do anything...not even reboot my desktop...Unless if i just try to switch the power off from the wall socket....Please help....need advice as i have plenty of important docs that i need to retrieve from my desktop....thanks...Below is the snapshot of the screen which it hanged...

236653447cb2abe7e1c3d4bdc5e3d6de9b86fa09

Advertisements

phillpower2

phillpower2

Mechanised Mod

• Global Moderator
  • 24,780 posts

:welcome:   bangsat78,

Your thread title;

Windows 10 Hanged During Startup Screen

The above info suggests that Windows is not fully loading but your screenshot suggests that you are not even getting as far as a HDD or Windows even being detected, do you at any time see the Windows logo before the system hangs.