Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

IS It memory leak...Pls Check This Topic

• Please log in to reply

AGAMER

AGAMER

• PipPip
  • 36 posts

Bros,

While I play GTA 5 after 30min to 1hour Game Starts to Stutter.....

Is This Memory leak.  my memory usage while playing GTA 5 Is 79%

or is it because of any other problem....

Pls Help

My rig

B85m Gamer Mobo Used 1yr

Intel i5 4440 Used 1yr

GTX 960 4gb Asus Strix Used 1yr

8gbddr3 1600mhz Ram HyperX Fury Used 1yr

500GB Hdd Hitachi Used 5yr

PSU Corsair VS 550 Used 1yr

If its Memory Leak I am gonna Buy A new 8gb Ram

If its of Other causes Buying A ram Is Meaning less 

So Pls help.....

Advertisements

phillpower2

phillpower2

Mechanised Mod

• Global Moderator
  • 24,780 posts

Your hardware specs are fine for playing GTA V so the problem lays elsewhere, overheating and a drop off in internet performance when connected to Steam being two possible causes, check the overheating possibility first, for most accurate results do some gaming then grab a couple of screenshots for us, see info below;

Please take expanded screenshots and only use the method below to attach them.

Download Speedfan from here and install it.  Once it's installed, run the program and post here the information it shows.  The information I want you to post is the stuff that is circled in the example picture I have attached.

If you are running on a vista machine, please go to where you installed the program and run the program as administrator.

speedfan.png

(this is a screenshot from a vista machine)

Download then run HWMonitor and post a screenshot so that we have a comparison to the Speedfan results, details from here

To capture and post a screenshot;

Click on the ALT key + PRT SCR key..its on the top row..right hand side..now click on start...all programs...accessories...paint....left click in the white area ...press CTRL + V...click on file...click on save...save it to your desktop...name it something related to the screen your capturing... BE SURE TO SAVE IT AS A .JPG ...otherwise it may be to big to upload... Click on the More Reply Options tab then after typing in any response you have... click on Choose File...desktop...find the screenshot..select it and click on Attach This File...on the lower left...after it says upload successful...click on add reply like you normally would.

Screenshot instructions are provided to assist those that may read this topic but are not yet aware of the “how to”.

AGAMER

AGAMER

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts
While gaming or at idle?

phillpower2

phillpower2

Mechanised Mod

• Global Moderator
  • 24,780 posts
for most accurate results do some gaming then grab a couple of screenshots for us

AGAMER

AGAMER

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts
While gaming screenshot

Or after quiting

phillpower2

phillpower2

Mechanised Mod

• Global Moderator
  • 24,780 posts

Soon as you quit gaming, you cant` take screenshots of either while actually gaming.

AGAMER

AGAMER

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

BROS

I have Done Some Screen Shots 

I Have managed to Take One Screen Shot While MInimizing The GAme

I HAve Taken The screens shot with both Softwares

WHILE GAMING.jpg Just After Gaming.jpg Just After Gaming HW.jpg Just After Gaming HW 2.jpg Just After Gaming HW 3.jpg

phillpower2

phillpower2

Mechanised Mod

• Global Moderator
  • 24,780 posts

Thanks for the screenshots  :thumbsup:

You do have overheating signs showing + a couple of low power output readings from the PSU.

Apart from the CPU and video card cooling fans do you have any others at the front or rear of the case (do not include the PSU fan).

The power readings being off could be being caused by any ASUS monitoring software that may be present so best to check any readings in the BIOS, see info below;

Please restart your computer and check the temperatures/voltages in the BIOS, no screenshot is required just make a note of the temperatures and the +3.3V, +5V and the +12V and post them with your next reply.

NB: BIOS voltage readings.

The readings are not conclusive in the BIOS as the computer is under the least amount of load, if they are higher or lower than what they should be though it does suggest a PSU problem.

AGAMER

AGAMER

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

yeah I have 2 front Intake Fans,2 top Exhaust Fan and 1 rear fan Which Is Connected To The Mobo

rest is connected to psu 

AGAMER

AGAMER

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

as u said I had Checked The Bios for Voltage And Here Are The Findings

+3.3V = 3.384V

+5V = 5.130V

+12V = 12.024V

THNX For The Cooperation With Me 

And PLS Help ME FIx This Problem

Advertisements

phillpower2

phillpower2

Mechanised Mod

• Global Moderator
  • 24,780 posts

Plenty of cooling fans and the voltages look ok in the BIOS.

Just noticed that the game that you played before taking the screenshots is Medal of Honour and not GTA V, do you also get the stutter when playing Medal of Honour.

Play GTA V and if/when you get the stutter take fresh screenshots and upload them for us.

Are you using the stock cooler and fan that was provided with the processor.

And PLS Help ME FIx This Problem

Is that not what I am trying to do here  :headscratch:

AGAMER

AGAMER

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Bro
Last time i played medal of honor was 1 year back and i had formatted my pc 3 times after playing Medal of honor
Before the my last format 2week ago was done because of bsod caused by kernel error while gaming
Its been fixed when i formatted

After format i only played 2 games that are mirrors edge 2 catalys and Gta 5

While playing mirrors edge 2 after 1 hr game starts to stutter badly than gta 5 and freezes while loading after respawn and takes much time to quit

I some how managed to finish campaign and unninstalled it...

No I am using Cooler MAster Hyper TX3 for processor.

Srry for the "pls help me fix this problem"

Which Do u want games screenshot or softwares

Edited by AGAMER, 06 March 2017 - 04:12 AM.

AGAMER

AGAMER

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

BRO

i Have captured 2 screen shot 1st is while gaming (U can see game running on taskbar and manager)

2nd is as soon as i quit the game

on thing

when i checked the gpu temp using msi afterburner inside the game it showed 68 degree celsius on gpuCapture.JPG Screenshot (9).jpg

phillpower2

phillpower2

Mechanised Mod

• Global Moderator
  • 24,780 posts

Got to head back to work shortly but will check back asap later if possible.

Last time i played medal of honor was 1 year back

Acknowledged, saw what must be a desktop background showing Medal of Honour and thought you were playing it, same question though, do you get the same stutter when playing any other game.

Your temps, CPU and RAM usage are to be expected when running such a demanding game so are not out of the ordinary, what you can do is check to see if anything else is putting a load on the computer, steps for "how to" below;

Download Process Explorer which you can obtain from here

Save it to your desktop then run it (Vista or Win7 - right click and Run as Administrator).  

View, Select Column, check Verified Signer, OK

Options, Verify Image Signatures

Click twice on the CPU column header to arrange things by CPU usage, this will put the services with the highest CPU usage at the top of the log. 

Wait a minimum of a minute then grab a screenshot and attach it to your next reply for us 

AGAMER

AGAMER

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Bro

System Idle Process is Using more Cpu

I have played MIrrors Edge 2 Catalyst, Gta 5 And Assassins Creed 2

Mirrors Edge 2 and Gta 5  HAd problems

Mirrors edge 2 Had Lot Problms (NB :it happens after 30+ minutes After Playing)When We respawn the loading Screen Freezes, stutters while gaming 

Takes Much time to Quit.............. Ac2 doesnt Have Problem

Process Explorer Result

Screenshot (11).jpg

Edited by AGAMER, 06 March 2017 - 06:36 AM.