Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

problem with norton system works

• Please log in to reply

noobtech

noobtech

• PipPip
  • 69 posts
the pc is running windows xp and seems to run other software correctly. But when i start up norton system works i get the activation warning (this isnt my pc) It starts up fine but i cant turn auto protect on. Its supposed to turn on in the start up but it doesnt. Any ideas?

Advertisements

stevecraig12

stevecraig12

• PipPip
  • 59 posts
first activate it over the internet, you have to or it expires in 15 days, secondly go to the options for norton antivirus, double click on systemworks icon and go to the options for nav through there or if theres an icon in your system tray right click and hit options, it should be the first think in a box for preferences, and after you make your choices for your own settings, restart your computer to make sure its working