Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

I can't connect to My Wifi while Others Can

• Please log in to reply

kkarani

kkarani

• Pip
  • 1 posts

I got a wifi provided by hotspot through 3GB/4GB data mobile network gadget. I recently got a new laptop which i am able to connect to other wifi and hotspot but not to the main WIFI i have in the house. The drivers are up to date and i have tried unstalling and reinstalling them back. I am not able to access router configuration page to change the channel as i have seen in other posts. 

The only time, the laptop was able to identify the WIFI after doing a "Manual connect to a wireless network" but i get an error " Can't connect to the network"

Advertisements

FreeBooter

FreeBooter

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,095 posts

Can you please reset Windows services to default startup setting with batch script attached to this post.

Also reset TCP/IP protocol suite configurations to its default settings with batch script attached to this post.

Attached File  RestoreWindowsServices.zip   3.45KB   37 downloads

Attached File  ResetNetworkCompenents.zip   44.81KB   33 downloads

merar4

merar4

• PipPip
  • 20 posts

Then you only have to reinstall the network card from the official website of the manufacturer.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

galaxy note 8 prix acheter galaxy s6

Edited by merar4, 08 April 2017 - 11:18 AM.