Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Drone Photography

drone photography aerial

• Please log in to reply

UnloosedCake

UnloosedCake

• PipPipPip
  • 170 posts

Anyone into drones / drone photography? I just picked up my first one, a DJI Phantom 3 Standard (the old model that nobody really sells any more) and I love it. I wish it could do 60 fps, but I'm totally content with only 2.7k, as it's amazing quality photo and video. 

comments  & conversations welcome!

Advertisements

nickx91

nickx91

• Pip
  • 5 posts

I am too planning to buy it but I would first learn the basics about drone photography. Any help for llinks would be appreciated

BHowett

BHowett

OT Moderator

• 4,649 posts

I really want to get one.... I have a few YouTube friends that use them, ill have to ask what they are using but the video and pictures are awesome!!!

Angelica12

Angelica12

• PipPip
  • 21 posts

I have friends they really like.

buddywiser

buddywiser

• PipPipPip
  • 182 posts

I only have Spark --- humble beginning  :D But next year, I'm planning to upgrade to Mavic!