Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

screen saver

• Please log in to reply

floyd222

floyd222

• Pip
  • 1 posts

I am looking for a screen saver for Win 10 similar to the MS built in one.  That one does everything I want but I would like one that shows the file name as it runs.  I have thousands of beautiful photos that I have collected over many years and when one comes up that I particularly like, and might want to use it for a desktop background when the SS isn't running it's almost impossible to fine without a file name.  Scrolling through thousands of thumbnails is not really practical. 

The Win SS would be fine if anyone knows of a way to display the file name as it scrolls through otherwise another piece of software that will do what I want..

Can anyone help?  I sure would appreciate it.

floyd

Advertisements