Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Un-installing Office

• Please log in to reply

ol' thickhead

ol' thickhead

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hello, everyone. I feel like such an idiot, even though I am still quite new to computers. Can somebody please tell me exactly how I should go about removing only the 'office' features of this system? I was going to remove them from the 'add or remove programs' thing in control panel, but it appears as 'Microsoft Office XP Professional with Front Page'. Is this my whole operating system that I would remove, or would only the 'office' features be removed if I did this? I am trying to free up space, but know VERY LITTLE about this stuff. It says that the size of this is 501.00 MB. Even I know this is big. I sure would appreciate any help or advice of any kind, after you are finished laughing. Thank you, peoples. :tazz:

Advertisements

RogueComGeek

RogueComGeek

• PipPipPip
  • 141 posts
Microsoft Office XP Professional with Front Page
is word excel frontpage access. Microsoft Office xp (2002 edition)
the operating system is Microsoft Windows xp (the operating system)
these are 2 seperate products.
normaly office xp does not come with front page so they add with front page

by uninstalling office xp you will uninstall word excel access and frontpage

Edited by RogueComGeek, 17 June 2005 - 10:44 PM.