Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

"the properties for this item are not avaliable" (C) disk

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply

Reset64

Reset64

• Pip
  • 1 posts

first off, ive just joined -so salutations all. 

the problem started few days ago after desktop icons crashed, and had to replace/reinstall the programs that crashed...i suspect that lead up to the inability to "create new folder" and the option to create folder is missing from context drop down menu when right click. i even tried getting into safe mode to no avail. i even tried creating new user -admin, issue persisted. as a temporary measure, ive installed 2 kinds of folder creators and disk analyser to see how much space is on C.

any hints?

Advertisements

FreeBooter

FreeBooter

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,370 posts
If create new folder is missing from context menu execute attached registry file.

I'm not sure if you are having problem viewing properties of the C: partition if you are please take a screenshot of the error message.

Attached File  Folder.reg   322bytes   168 downloads