Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Best Android tablet under 300 canadian

• Please log in to reply

canadianchicklet

canadianchicklet

• PipPipPip
  • 338 posts
Hi! I'm looking for android tablet. ..because I can't afford iPad right now lol...for my daughter. Her needs are simple..Netflix. .you tube..musically. which is a lip sync app you record yourself then post..cute .. .and.playing a game called dancing lines.and other smaller games like it... I'd like it not to lag. .
If.I can get one cheap enough to do those..I'd love a recommendation.
If it needs to be upwards of 300...then...I'd concider getting iPad mini ...plz...I'm very confused! Ty

Advertisements

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,678 posts

Best Buy Canada:

Samsung Tab E

https://www.bestbuy..../10391587.aspx?

I was going to suggest a Nvidia tegra k1 tablet, but their availability in Canada right now is slim.  you would end up having to order it from the US.  The above is pretty good option and was the other android tablet I was looking at last year when I bought mine.   You can get a micro SD card to add storage if needed.  For your needs and price range I can't really recommend anything else.

canadianchicklet

canadianchicklet

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 338 posts
OK ty for the recommendation...I will take a look at it☺☺