Hi! My name is zep516 and Welcome to Geekstogo!
I'll do the best I can to resolve your computer issue
Please make sure to carefully read any instruction that I give you. If you're not sure, or if something unexpected happens, don't continue Stop and ask!
Never be afraid to ask questions! Next
Download AdwCleaner from here
. Save the file to the desktop.NOTE:
If you are using IE 8 or above you may get a warning that stops the program from downloading. Just click on the warning and allow the download to complete.Close all open windows and browsers.
- XP users: Double click the AdwCleaner icon to start the program.
- Vista/7/8 users: Right click the AdwCleaner icon on the desktop, click Run as administrator and accept the UAC prompt to run AdwCleaner.
You will see the following console:
- Click the Scan button and wait for the scan to finish.
- After the Scan has finished the window may or may not show what it found and above, in the progress bar, you will see: Pending. Please uncheck elements you don't want to remove.
- Click the Clean button.
- Everything checked will be moved to Quarantine.
- When the program has finished cleaning a report appears.Once done it will ask to reboot, allow this
- On reboot a log will be produced please copy / paste that in your next reply. This report is also saved to C:\AdwCleaner\AdwCleaner[C0].txt
Post a new set of FRST logs directly into a reply. Don't attach logs this time.