Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

AIMP Q's

• Please log in to reply

Chimiti

Chimiti

• PipPipPip
  • 109 posts

I just checked out AIMP Player yesterday and upon tweaking the Equalizer a little bit, immediately achieved noticeably better sound than with my up to now Media Player of choice - VLC.  

The trouble is, it IS a bit confusing.  I do have some questions ... IF there is someone here who is very familiar with AIMP.  I checked out the AIMP forums, but with their forte being in Russian, it was immediately evident that the English forum was not going to be a strong, solid and productive source from which to get help.  Stuff was definitely going to get lost in the translation.

I Googled for an AIMP tutorial, but nothing really came up.  The only tutorial YouTube that I attempted to download, wasn't able to be parsed by my 4K Video Downloader.

So yeah ... any AIMP Expert here?

Advertisements