Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Why turned to be shopaholic

• Please log in to reply

buddywiser

buddywiser

• PipPipPip
  • 182 posts

My relationship with my partner has been on the rocks. It started when he accepted a software engineer job in the Netherlands. During his first 3 months there, we were constantly communicating. Then, little by little, he started not to call me and ignore my messages. I feel that he's now in a relationship with another woman. It broke my heart and I came to a realization that instead of crying and waiting for him to come back to me, just love myself more and do whatever I want. So I started to shop and buy anything that would make me feel better. Dream bags, high-end cosmetics, branded shoes and latest stuff. I don't know if I am doing the right thing but it helps me feel a bit better and boost my confidence. But to be honest, at the end of the day, I still long for him. I don't know how and when I can finally move on and just forget all about him.

Advertisements