Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

epson 434 printer

Best Answer nettiemae , 03 August 2018 - 01:41 PM

Hi Paws! (cute name & face) Thanks for the reply... I've actually tried to put the document both ways just to ease my own mind that it does go face down. I think we've only had the pr... Go to the full post »

• Please log in to reply

nettiemae

nettiemae

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Hello..

My all in one epson needed new ink..I put new cartridges in,(epson cartridges) & test print was fine. I can print from the web but

when I put a document on the glass to copy, it sounds & looks like it's printing, but the pages are mostly blank..like it's out of ink.

Nozzle check & head cleaning done. Air prints ok, from different devices, but blank pages when I try to copy & print.

Manual doesn't offer any advice other than nozzle check, head cleaning, & make sure unit is level.  

What can I do?    :headscratch:

Thanks,

Nettie

Advertisements

paws

paws

WTT Tech Teacher

• Tech Academy Moderator
  • 990 posts

If its printing OK from your computer for example printing a Word document or a pdf or a jpg or jpeg image, then it shows that the print side of things is Ok

If it's only when trying to copy a printed document that there is a problem, then make sure that you are putting the document you want to copy on the plattern with the printed side facing down.... if it still doesn't work then it's probably a faulty part within your Epson All in one, and as replacements are pretty inexpensive these days maybe its best for you to consider replacing it?

Regards

paws

nettiemae

nettiemae

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
✓  Best Answer

Hi Paws! (cute name & face) 

Thanks for the reply...

I've actually tried to put the document both ways just to ease my own mind that it does go face down. I think we've only had the printer less than a year but not sure. Sad thing is we just bought $40 worth

of ink because replace ink message appeared. It was after replacing the cartridges that the problem occurred.

Oh well guess we'll have to eat this one..we bought a new canon..hope that works better than the Epson.

Thank you for your reply.

Guess we can close this one out.

Regards, 

nettie 

paws

paws

WTT Tech Teacher

• Tech Academy Moderator
  • 990 posts

Ok, all understood.

Good luck with the new one!

Regards