Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

How to Convert Window Live Mail to Outlook 2016

• Please log in to reply

freddylane

freddylane

• Pip
  • 1 posts

How can I convert Window Live Mail to Outlook 2016?

Firstly I don't know that is it possible to convert .eml files into .pst format someone suggested me to do so if yes then please tell me how can I do this without losing any data from it.

Advertisements

delilah141

delilah141

• Pip
  • 6 posts

EML to PST Converter for Mac is the perfect tool to convert multiple EML files to PST at once. The tool comes up with many features. It offers multiple file naming options. With this software, users can easily save the converted files to the required location. It provides the complete preview of EML files before the conversion. The tool supports all the versions of Mac OS & MS Outlook. Visit here:- http://www.toolscrun...-converter.html

garrylalten

garrylalten

• Pip
  • 3 posts
Migrating Windows Live Mail files into PST format with the help of Windows Live Mail to PST Converter that easily migrates Windows Live Mail files to PST without any data loss. It is very easy to use this tool for technical as well as non-technical users. The software allows converting Windows Live Mail file generated from any Windows Live Mail supportive platform. This tool migrates the Windows Live Mail emails include all attachments. Through this converter, you can also merge a large amount of Windows Live Mail files into individual PST format. Visit here for more details:- http://www.outlookco...net/mbox-to-pst