Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Email

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply

fordguy1

fordguy1

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Hey guys , Can someone explain why some of my emails don't open properly and when I double click it opens but if there is a button in the email that I have to click on it dosn't show a cursor. I am using a westnet email server and only have this problem with E-bay and one other website. I am using windows ten.

Many Thanks 

Attached Thumbnails

• e email.PNG

Advertisements

phillpower2

phillpower2

Mechanised Mod

• Global Moderator
  • 24,710 posts

:welcome:   fordguy1,

Not familiar with Westnet but if the problem is with only the two sites the first thing I would suggest is that you try another browser, Firefox instead of Google or Google instead of Edge etc.

Have you contacted Westnet Tech Support, if not, email info and MyHelp info here

williamjoseph_lpa123

williamjoseph_lpa123

• PipPip
  • 39 posts

Deactivate your account and then reactivate it. then your problem might be solved.

sam smith

sam smith

• PipPip
  • 35 posts

Try to reactivate your account or login by other account and see if the problem remains the same.

sam smith

sam smith

• PipPip
  • 35 posts

Try to log in using a different account or reactivate your account.