I am using Windows 10. I am having several problems with my cursor:
1. It gets stuck on the screen and I have to click it to get it to move again. This is causing problems because it ends up getting stuck on something I don't want to click.
2. When I move the cursor around,sometimes it goes back and forth between zooming in and zooming out.
3. Sometimes after I remove my finger off the mouse plate, my cursor jumps to another place on the screen.
4. I can't click on scroll bars and scroll up or down. I can only scroll up or down by clicking on the up or down arrow on the scroll bar.
5. Sometimes when I roll over an ad, it opens up even through I didn't click on it. I just rolled over it.
This is what I've tried so far:
1. Even though I not using "pinch zoom", I tried the fixes for problems with that.
2. I made sure "magnifier" isn't on in the Ease of Access Panel
3. I tried updating the device driver. Windows says I have the latest driver.
4. I also tried removing the device driver & restarting windows.
I'm not sure what to do from here. If anyone has any ideas of something else to try to fix this, I would appreciate the help.
Edited by CallMeBarb, 01 March 2019 - 07:07 PM.