I've just completed a new build with the following hardware:
- Ryzen 7 2700x CPU
- Cooler Master MasterLiquid ML240L RGB CPU Cooling
- Gigabyte X470 Aorus Ultra gaming mobo
- 32GB Corsair Vengeance RAM (2 x 16 GB modules)
- Adata XPG SX8200 Pro 1TB M.2 2280 NVMe PCIe SSD as my primary drive running Windows 10
- Crucial MX500 2.5" SSD as 2nd SSD
- Seagate Barracuda 4TB SATA III 3.5" Hard Drive to store all files, photos, etc.
Now I have 2 GFX cards and need to know which one is best for my needs, which is for photo editing, occasional gaming, general computer work & internet. I will keep the better card and return the other. I am not much for understanding benchmarks, etc. and most of the reviews talk about things I don't even know. Anyway, the 2 cards are:
- Zotac NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 8 GB Mini
- Sapphire RX 590 Nitro+ Special Edition (8GB GDDR5/PCI Express 3.0/1560MHz/2100MHz)
Or, can anyone recommend a better card in the same price range?
Appreciate all help.