Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

forgotten Win10 password

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply

ArielAZ

ArielAZ

• PipPip
  • 39 posts

I'm trying to help someone log into his PC, which I think is running Windows 10. He's forgotten his password, and the only recovery option he had set was a cell phone number (which he no longer has). We've tried to usual "recover password" forms from Microsoft, but they have denied us access each time. He hasn't sent any recent emails, which is one metric they use to make sure he is the real account owner. Any ideas?

Advertisements

zep516

zep516

Trusted Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 8,093 posts
Hello ArielAZ,

Due to forum regulations , policies, an strict rules we are forbidden to provide assistance for obtaining operating system passwords, codes, and or login pins for reasons we have no possible way of determining whose machine it actually is licensed to. The best I could offer is a google search and that's all I'll offer.

Sincerely;
zep

ArielAZ

ArielAZ

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts

Okay. Thanks for your quick reply, Zep.