Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Best editing software to use for my potential webshow

• Please log in to reply

RebelGamer137

RebelGamer137

• PipPipPip
  • 445 posts

What is the best video editor (and any other program I need) for me to make web videos and a webshow? I am going to make videos like this, including the graphics show here

Also I would like to include videos like the ones I made into a modded version of a wrestling to make a show like this

I am hoping to get my stimulus check soon.  So I can get my program or programs to make these videos. Any advice is welcome. Thanks in advance.

Advertisements

zep516

zep516

Trusted Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 8,093 posts

Maybe help here or at least a direction to take your idea an how best to apply it

https://www.videomak..._term=Version-E

There's a forum you could check out too.

zep

RebelGamer137

RebelGamer137

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 445 posts

I am looking at Adobe Premier or Vegas Pro, I would rather buy upfront.

zep516

zep516

Trusted Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 8,093 posts

I don't think you can go wrong with Adobe Premier

"The industry leader for editing everything from fast-turn TV series to feature films"

RebelGamer137

RebelGamer137

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 445 posts

I am not a fan of monthly fees for software, looks like Vegas might be my sure bet.

zep516

zep516

Trusted Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 8,093 posts

I would agree about monthly fees too bad.....

RebelGamer137

RebelGamer137

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 445 posts

I would likely get Premier but I am on SSI. It would be easier for me to use my stimulus check to buy upfront and own the software.

EDIT-Any recommendations on which version of Vegas to get?

Edited by RebelGamer137, 14 April 2020 - 08:48 PM.

Robin_B

Robin_B

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Doubtlessly, Adode Premiere  and Sony Vegas are powerful and professional. But there are many other professional options if you would like to have a try, like Blender video editor, an open-source 3D CGI software, but now well-built with a video editor performing the same level of professinal video editors. Others like Hitfilm express, Lightworks, DaVinci Resolve, VSDC are all great to making web videos. They are delevoped both free and paid versions, but not as expensive as Adobe Premiere.

I have used most of them because I want a professional start with the best tool. But thenI found that what I do most is just cutting, add transitions, texts, and filters. So I finally choose VSDC which is the most easy one among those tools, lol. 

Edited by Robin_B, 21 April 2020 - 03:02 AM.