Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

CLARITY Is Needed For Writing Script to Add to Farbar's Fixlog.txt

Bitcoin Miner Trojan Virus Removal Farbar Directive Script Help

• Please log in to reply

tedrico

tedrico

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Was alerted by Malwarebytes Anti-Root Kit of existence of Bitcoin Miner Trojan in my Dell Inspiron N5050 win10 64bit Home v1909 OS Laptop. Disconnected Dell from other 5 Computers,2 Phones and PS3, as well as, WD Cloud. so as not to be on the network. USB Ports blew 3 years ago. SD Card Reader blew last year. So I still ran Farbar that I downloaded from Cloud before breaking shared access with cloud. Can't figure out whether to search and destroy most of Farbar's Output in FIRST.txt within REGEDIT or try to use directives to form script to populate  Fixlog.txt with. Am in need of help.

Attached Files

Advertisements