Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

requesting avatar

• Please log in to reply

barbesox

barbesox

• Pip
  • 3 posts
I've been all over the net trying to find an avatar or materials to make one, but have just about given up. Am looking for one to go with my name, a cute blonde with ponytail, white fuzzy short sleeved sweater, pink poodle skirt with black poodle, folded crew socks and saddle shoes. Does anyone have a clue what I am talking about. This is way girls called bobby soxers dressed in late 1940s and early 1950s I think. Can find some of the clothing parts in various locations, but not all. Does anyone know where I could get all the parts, or would someone be able to make one for me. Would be so grateful for any help. This has become a real quest now.

Advertisements

willow28

willow28

• PipPip
  • 82 posts
As you can see I have had to make my own avatar to the way that I like it. I should be able to do the same for you, I will just need a little time (not tooo much though) to find the requirements for you.

Willow :tazz:

barbesox

barbesox

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Willow, I would be so happy if you could help. I have tried everything I can think of and just can't get it right. It really is frustrating. Take as much time as you want.. I love your avatar, and your quote - how true that is. Thanks for your time and expertise!!!

willow28

willow28

• PipPip
  • 82 posts
Hi again barbesox,

Here's what Ive come up with :tazz: Posted Image === Posted Image(right-click,save picture as...)
I hope this is what you were looking for ;) ...
Let me know what you think?

Willow ;)

Edited by willow28, 22 June 2005 - 07:36 AM.

barbesox

barbesox

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Willow, you are a genius, this is absolutely perfect, perfect, perfect!!!!!!!! I love it and I will use it always. Do you mind if I acknowledge you as the author? I want everyone to know how talented you are. Thank you , thank you, thank you.

Barbiesox

willow28

willow28

• PipPip
  • 82 posts
Heya Barbiesox,

Im really glad that you like your avatar and would be very happy for you to acknowlege me as the author :tazz: ... Thankyou for your appreciation ;)

Willow ;)

Edited by willow28, 23 June 2005 - 07:30 AM.