Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Convention centers and Bluetooth Systems Connectivity

• Please log in to reply

Lakerivera

Lakerivera

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I have a FITNESS convention taking place in October held in Texas, We plan to display a new software application called ATB@GYM. For this system to work in my gym environment I need: ONE WIFI ROUTER, ONE ANT RECEIVER, EIGHT I-PADS, Six POWER SENSORS and SIX HEART RATE MONITORS. You should know that the ATB@GYM system uses Bluetooth technology to communicate with each other. Obviously in my gym environment I dont have thousands of people using Bluetooth devices. Im guessing in a Convention setting thousands of Bluetooth users could interfere with the ATB@GYM system. How can I plan for a successful showcase under this environment? Is there a hardware devise that I can use within a convention setting that can help contain and protect my blue tooth signals? Could a dedicated hardwire router do the trick? Can I do more? Thanks for the help.

Advertisements

SpywareDr

SpywareDr

Member 3k

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,996 posts

The range of a Bluetooth connection is approximately 30 feet (10 meters).