Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Canon Pixma MG2522 only prints small pics

• Please log in to reply

RebelGamer137

RebelGamer137

• PipPipPip
  • 445 posts

I have been trying to print photos from my Canon Pixma MG2522 and it only prints little pics in the corner of my gloss photo paper. How can I fix this? I want a full page image. I try to print full page and the default software won't let me print.

Advertisements

phillpower2

phillpower2

Mechanised Mod

• Global Moderator
  • 24,780 posts

I would of been nice if you had concluded or even updated your other thread here before starting this one  :(

RebelGamer137

RebelGamer137

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 445 posts

I would of been nice if you had concluded or even updated your other thread here before starting this one  :(

I am sorry dude, I am still trying to figure out what the PSU is. I am trying to get a hold of my old friend who built the PC or get my roommate to help me look at it.

hatkins

hatkins

• PipPip
  • 28 posts

Have you tried Easy-PhotoPrint EX from this link https://www.usa.cano...nloads-software

RebelGamer137

RebelGamer137

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 445 posts

Have you tried Easy-PhotoPrint EX from this link https://www.usa.cano...nloads-software

I will try that next time I print a pic and let you guys know.